cheap single malt whisky
Cheap St. George Single Malt whisky Lot 15 is made from a blend of whisky drawn from barrels aging between 4 and 16 years old. The mash bill is 100% barley malt whisky. Cask types include: Tennessee whiskey cask, used Kentucky bourbon cask, used French and American oak wine casks, used port cask, used apple brandy cask and used late-harvest Semillon wine cask. Only 3,000 bottles were released.
How to drink scotch whisky single malt
- Add a small amount of water to whiskey to enjoy a softer drink.
- Have whiskey on the rocks for a colder, slightly diluted drink.
- Drink whiskey neat to appreciate the full sensation of its flavor.
- Nose the whiskey with your mouth open to detect its different flavor
- Store your whiskey at a constant temperature and out of direct sunlight.
St George Lot 15 cheap Single Malt Whisky Tasting Notes
Nose: Again we find floral notes followed by rich malt, cereal, crushed nuts and fresh fruit – red apple and mango.
Palate: A satisfying combination of vanilla, cinnamon, milk chocolate, yuzu, honey nut and fresh figs.
Finish: Cocoa, a hint of mint remains a characteristic too alongside herbal malt.
St. George Spirits: America’s original craft distillery. Proudly independent. Passionate about innovation.